1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ONE PIECE 807 SPOILER

Discussion in 'One Piece' started by admin, Nov 18, 2015.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

kanjuuro:
    I'm at my limit for today
    kienmon:
    yeah, we'll continue tomorrow
    monkey:
    ete..

minks:
    here drink this, it's our pride "monkey sake" we make this from the fruits of honey trees
    zoro:
    Yeah this looks good.
    you're in my way! stop skipping around
    minks:
    ah? ofcourse we'll skip
    zoro:
    shut up! stop behaving like a spoiled child!
    minks:
    let us bite you playfully, let us lick you, let us "garuchu"
    luffy:
    hey hey don't get angry zoro, they are giving us such an hospitality! you're so rude
    wanda:
    please tolerate this little difference in culture, minkship is a proof of friendship
    usopp:
    so tasty, what kind of meat is that?
    carrot:
    hippo, lizard, croc, frog. we don't eat animals with fur
    speaks like Brook:
    E... E... Everyoneeeeee!!

Brook feels sorry for Sanji for some reason...
    Momonosuke is safe, but it seems he doesn't like Mink tribe and shut himself up in a room.

Brook told Luffy not to mention Samurai or Wano country. Otherwise, Mink tribe will be angry with them.

Sanji left a letter to strawhats. He was not abducted.

Capone is now Big Mom's subordinate.

Swirly hats managed to run away from Big mom's ship thanks to the fog made by Nami.
    Swirly hats arrived in Zou 10 days ago and saved the country by their courage and Chopper's medicine.

There are 2 kings in Mokomo Dukedom. One is "Duke Inuarashi", the king of a day, and the other is "Nekomamushi" (Cat Viper Boss), the king of a night.

Duke Inuarashi has been losing consciousness since the city was destroyed, but now he comes to and wants to meet strawhats.

Law meets Bepo by his vivre card.

17 days ago, a large mammoth attacked Mokomo Dukedom and told people to offer Raizou.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]